Professional Development Proposals for 2017-2018
The NEOA board is pleased to announce that proposals are now being accepted for 2017-2018. The deadline for proposals is June 14, 2017 for fall and winter events, and proposals will be considered at the NEOA board meeting on June 15-16, 2017. If you are interested in running a PD event next year, I would love to work with you on it!
Click here to download the 2017-2018 Professional Development proposal form
Click here to visit the NEOA Leadership Institute web page.
EOC Professional Development Day
SSS/McNair Professional Development Day
- The SSS/McNair Professional Development Day was held on March 9, 2018 at the University of New Hampshire in Durham, NH.
- Click here for the tentative agenda.
- Free for NEOA members
- $65 for non-members - you may choose to become a member prior to the event
- If you need to renew your membership, please click here
- If you have any questions, please contact Randy Schroeder (firstname.lastname@example.org), Dani Adler (email@example.com), or Lynn Ploof-Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
GEAR UP, ETS, UB, UBMS, & VUB Professional Development day
- This Professional Development Day will be held on April 13, 2018 at the University of New Hampshire in Durham, NH.
- To download a PDF document of the event information, click here.
- The event is free for NEOA members, and $65 for non-members.
- To pay the non-member registration fee online, please click here.
- To pay your 2017-2018 NEOA membership online, please click here. If you need to renew your membership, click here.
Other Professional Development Events
- There are no other events scheduled at this time.
For more information about NEOA Professional Development events, please contact the Professional Development chair.