TRIO Day Main -
College Visits -
College Fair -
Social Media Updates
NEOA TRIO Day
2019 TRIO Day Updates
Date and Location
- TRIO Day 2020 will be held February 20-21, 2020 at the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center in Framingham, Massachusetts.
- The address of the hotel is: 1657 Worcester Road, Framingham, MA 01701
- The registration fee is $70 per participant for all staff and students for the full 2-day event. The registration fee for 1-day (Thursday only) is $35 for staff and students.
- The registration fee includes:
- College Visit w/transportation to/from hotel & college
- Box Lunch & Dinner on Thursday, Buffet Breakfast on Friday
- Speakers & Thursday Evening Entertainment
- Friday AM College Fair & Workshops
- Registration for TRIO Day 2020 is now open! Click here to register.
- If you have already registered online and would like to pay by credit card, please click here.
- NOTE: When registering your program, the student-to-staff ratio must be at least 12:1.
- Cancellation Policy (updated for 2020): One hundred percent (100%) of registration fees, less a $50 processing fee, will be refunded to parties giving written notice of cancellation thirty (30) days or more prior to the scheduled event. No refund will be provided after this time period. Please be aware that this includes cancellation due to inclement weather.
TRIO Day Hotel Details - Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
TRIO Day Schedule
- Keynote Speaker - DR. ARNOLD MITCHEM: Dr. Arnold Mitchem, President Emeritus of the Council for Opportunity in Education, has been a voice for low-income, first-generation students and individuals with disabilities his entire career. Thanks to his work, the federally funded TRIO Programs have expanded by nearly 400% and now serve more than 872,000 students at 1,200 colleges and universities.
He began his career on the History faculty at Marquette University in Milwaukee and was named the Director of the Educational Opportunity Program in 1969. He relocated to Washington, D.C. in 1986 to serve as President of the Council for Opportunity in Education until October 2013. Dr. Mitchem has been awarded Honorary Doctorates fromeleven universities: CUNY-Lehman College in New York;DePaul University; University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana; University of Liverpool, England,
Marquette University; Marycrest College; University of Massachusetts at Boston; Lewis University; St. Joseph University in Philadelphia; St. Louis University; and SUNY Buffalo State.
- Click here to download the tentative 2020 TRIO Day schedule. (PDF)
TRIO Day Rotation
Below is the schedule for the location of TRIO Day and the Annual Conference for the next several years.
|April 2019 - Rhode Island||February 2019 - New Hampshire|
|April 2020 - Connecticut||February 2020 - Massachusetts|
|April 2021 - New Hampshire||February 2021 - Maine|
|April 2022 - Massachusetts||February 2022 - Vermont|
|April 2023 - Maine||February 2023 - Rhode Island|
|April 2024 - Vermont||February 2024 - Connecticut|
|April 2025 - Rhode Island||February 2025 - New Hampshire|
|April 2026 - Connecticut||February 2026 - Massachusetts|
Questions about TRIO Day 2020? Contact Mona Savastano (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Samienta Pierre-Vil (email@example.com).