Professional Development Forms and Documents
Professional Development Survey
Monthly Professional Development ZoomTables
- NEOA's monthly ZoomTables (program roundtables held via Zoom) meet on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 3:00 PM. There are breakout rooms for each program type (EOC, ETS, UB/UBMS, McNair/VUB, SSS, and GEAR UP).
- Click here to join!
Other Professional Development Events
- Title: NEOA Upward Bound Professional Development
- Date and Time: December 9, 2022 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: University of New Hampshire - Memorial Union Building
- Event Description: Join an in-person meetup to connect with other UB programs, share about successes from summer 2022, and begin planning for summer 2023. Some potential breakout topics will include:
- Summer 2022 Success & Summer 2023 Planning
- Day programming for Summer Students
- Academic Year Curriculum
- Recruitment Strategies
- Alumni Tracking and contacts
- Bridge Programs
- Communications with students / Parents
- Mental Health and Emergency Situations
- Cost: $25 for NEOA members, $75 for non-members
- Registration: Registration is now closed. You may contact Abby Waceken (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Josh Gagnon (email@example.com) to see if they can accommodate additional registrations.
- Online Payment: Click here to pay the event fee online with PayPal
Event Questions? Contact Abby Waceken (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Registration Questions? Contact Lynn Ploof-Davis (email@example.com)
For more information about NEOA Professional Development events, please contact the Professional Development chair.