Conference 2020: Southbury, CT April 1-3, 2020
New England Educational Opportunity Association
Greetings from the NEOA Conference Committee! We are looking forward to connecting with colleagues from across New England for a dynamic conference experience. Please read the
following detailed information that will help you submit an error free registration:
- NEOA's membership year is September 1 - August 31.
If you have not already renewed your membership for 2019 - 2020,
please take this opportunity to do so. For
more information, click here to go to the membership page.
- One of the benefits of NEOA membership is the reduced rate at the
annual conference. To qualify for this rate, membership dues ($55)
must be paid prior to registering for this year's conference or be included with your
conference registration payment. If the membership dues check has not been received
in advance (or on site at check-in) the non-member rate will be applied to the registration
fee upon your arrival at the conference.
- Registration is now electronic. It is for individuals,
not programs. If payment for more than one person
is included in the same check or purchase order, a copy of each person's
invoice should be included with the check or purchase order. This
helps us keep track of who has paid for their conference registration.
- After you complete the electronic registration process, an invoice
will be created for your records. You will receive an email confirming
your registration and an invoice that you may present to your institution
- NEOA has partnered with PayPal
to give you the ability to pay your conference registration fee online
using a credit card, debit card, or institutional purchasing card.
A link to PayPal will appear on the last page of the online registration.
A PayPal account is NOT required in order to use this service.
- Please note that regular conference registration includes activities and events between April 1-3, 2020.
- The conference registration fees and deadlines are as follows:
I understand the above statements, and would like to continue to the conference registration page.
Questions, comments, and willing volunteers should be directed to: