TRIO Day Main -
College Visits -
College Fair -
Social Media Updates
NEOA TRIO Day
2019 TRIO Day Updates
Date and Location
- TRIO Day 2019 will be held February 21-22, 2019 at the Radisson Hotel in Nashua, New Hampshire.
- The address of the hotel is: Radisson Hotel Nashua, 11 Tara Boulevard, Nashua, NH 03062.
- Registration for TRIO Day 2019 is now closed.
- If you have already registered online and would like to pay by credit card, please click here.
- The hotel room rate is $119/night for a non-smoking double room. This does NOT include the 9% sales tax.
- Programs can reserve hotel rooms over the phone by calling 603-888-9970 and mentioning that you are with the New England Educational Opportunity Association TRIO Day event taking place in February. Programs may reserve rooms online at http://www.radisson.com/nashuanh using promo code TRIO19.
- NOTE: If your program wishes to book MORE than 9 rooms, you need to book directly via email, with Chris Tarris (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include a contact name, email address, phone number, and a note that you are attending the NEOA TRIO Day in February. You will also need to indicate how many rooms and the breakdown (for example, 8 rooms for 30 students and 3 single staff rooms for a total of 11 rooms).
- For directions to the hotel, please visit http://www.radissonnashuaweddings.com/planning-resources/directions/.
TRIO Day Schedule
TRIO Day Rotation
Below is the upcoming schedule for the location of TRIO Day and the Annual Conference for the next several years.
|April 2019 - Rhode Island||February 2019 - New Hampshire|
|April 2020 - Connecticut||February 2020 - Massachusetts|
|April 2021 - New Hampshire||February 2021 - Maine|
|April 2022 - Massachusetts||February 2022 - Vermont|
|April 2023 - Maine||February 2023 - Rhode Island|
|April 2024 - Vermont||February 2024 - Connecticut|
|April 2025 - Rhode Island||February 2025 - New Hampshire|
|April 2026 - Connecticut||February 2026 - Massachusetts|
Questions about TRIO Day 2019? Contact Josh Gagnon (email@example.com) or Randy Schroeder (Randy.Schroeder@unh.edu).