Conference 2016: Cape Cod, MA April 6 - 8, 2016
New England Educational Opportunity Association
- We have added another great professional Development opportunity for you at the 2016 NEOA
conference. American Student Assistance has teamed up with NEOA to offer a comprehensive
interactive working session on how to incorporate the tools made available to all NEOA members
through COE's partnership with SALT, and further develop financial literacy services for your program.
This pre-conference will take place on April 5, 2016.
- Click here to download the SALT flyer.
- Click here to download the pre-conference Save The Date brochure.
Registration Cancellation Refund Policy
- Please follow the link below to reserve your room at the Sea Crest Hotel for the special group rate of $119 per night. The reduced room rate will be honored between April 3rd - 10th for those who wish to extend their stay. Be sure to make your reservation prior to Friday, March 4th. Reservations after March 5th cannot be guaranteed.
- Click here to reserve your hotel room online
- Please click here to download the conference ad submission form (PDF) (Microsoft Word)
- Submission Instructions: Please email your ad in PDF format to Emily Carr at firstname.lastname@example.org. The ad attachment will be sent to Emily's Dropbox account for processing.
- Payment Instructions: Please click here to pay for your ad online through PayPal. To pay with a check, please make your check payable to NEOA c/o Emily Carr, and mail it with the ad submission form to the address given in the submission form.
- If you have any questions, please contact Emily Carr at email@example.com.
- The NEOA conference is co-sponsored by ASA.
Conference Booklets in PDF Format
2015 Conference Booklet
2014 Conference Booklet
2013 Conference Booklet
2012 Conference Booklet
2009 Conference Booklet
Below is the upcoming schedule for the location of TRIO Day and the Annual Conference for the next several years.
|April 2014 - Connecticut||February 2014 - Massachusetts|
|April 2015 - New Hampshire||February 2015 - Maine|
|April 2016 - Massachusetts||February 2016 - Vermont|
|April 2017 - Maine||February 2017 - Rhode Island|
|April 2018 - Vermont||February 2018 - Connecticut|
|April 2019 - Rhode Island||February 2019 - New Hampshire|
|April 2020 - Connecticut||February 2020 - Massachusetts|
*** Schedule subject to change.
Questions, comments, and willing volunteers should be directed to: