Conference 2018: Stowe, VT April 4-6, 2018
Sowing the Seeds of Leadership
New England Educational Opportunity Association
2019 Annual Conference
- The 2019 NEOA annual conference will be held April 3-5, 2019 in Rhode Island at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Warwick, Rhode Island. More details will be posted to this page as they become available.
2018 Conference Updates
Date and Location
- The 2018 annual conference was held April 4-6, 2018 at the Stoweflake Resort and Spa in Stowe, Vermont.
- Stoweflake Resort and Spa, 1746 Mountain Road, Stowe, VT 05672
- Phone: 1-800-253-2232
- Website: http://www.stoweflake.com
- The rooms are $139 per night. Be sure to mention you are part of the NEOA Conference room block.
- Overflow hotel #1: Sun & Ski Hotel, 1613 Mountain Road, Stowe, VT 05672
- Phone: 802-253-7159
- Overflow hotel #2: Stowe Motel, 2043 Mountain Road, Stowe, VT 05672
- Phone: 1-800-829-7629
Things To Do In Stowe
2018 Pre-Conference Information
- If you would like to pay your conference fee online through PayPal, please click here.
Registration Cancellation Refund Policy
- The 2018 online auction has closed. Thank you to everyone who placed bids!
- Conference ad submissions are now closed.
2018 Conference Downloads
Conference Booklets in PDF Format
2018 Conference Booklet
2017 Conference Booklet
2016 Conference Booklet
2015 Conference Booklet
2014 Conference Booklet
2013 Conference Booklet
2012 Conference Booklet
2009 Conference Booklet
Below is the upcoming schedule for the location of TRIO Day and the Annual Conference for the next several years.
|April 2014 - Connecticut||February 2014 - Massachusetts|
|April 2015 - New Hampshire||February 2015 - Maine|
|April 2016 - Massachusetts||February 2016 - Vermont|
|April 2017 - Maine||February 2017 - Rhode Island|
|April 2018 - Vermont||February 2018 - Connecticut|
|April 2019 - Rhode Island||February 2019 - New Hampshire|
|April 2020 - Connecticut||February 2020 - Massachusetts|
*** Schedule subject to change.
Questions, comments, and willing volunteers should be directed to: