Conference 2019: Warwick, RI April 3-5, 2019
New England Educational Opportunity Association
Creating Spaces for Student Success: Intentional Inclusion & Leadership
Date and Location
- The 2019 NEOA annual conference will be held April 3-5, 2019 in Rhode Island at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Warwick, Rhode Island. More details will be posted to this page as they become available.
- Conference Hotel: Crowne Plaza Hotel, 801 Greenwich Avenue, Warwick, RI 02886
- Reservation link: Click here to reserve your room online. Enter the conference dates (April 3-5, 2019) to search for a room. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
- The rooms are $129 per night, excluding taxes and fees. Be sure to mention you are part of the NEOA Conference room block (block code "NEO").
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The Crowne Plaza is sold out for the night of April 2, 2019. If you need a room for April 2, please contact the overflow hotel.
- Overflow Hotel: Holiday Inn Express, 901 Jefferson Blvd, Warwick, RI 02886. The phone number is 401-736-5000. There will be a shuttle bus between the conference hotel and the overflow hotel.
Registration Cancellation Refund Policy
2019 Pre-Conference Information
- Date and Location: April 2, 2019, 1:00 - 4:00 PM at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Warwick, Rhode Island
- Title: Bystander Violence Prevention at RIC
- Presenter: Christie Rishworth, FNP-BC, Director of Health Services, Rhode Island College; Lisa Hoopis, Women's Center Coordinator, Rhode Island College
- Cost: Free for NEOA members, $65 for non-members
- Description: Click here for the pre-conference brochure (PDF)
2019 Alumni Reception
- Click here for the 2019 Alumni Reception details and RSVP. Note: The RSVP is only for alumni who are not attending the rest of the conference.
Conference Booklets in PDF Format
2018 Conference Booklet
2017 Conference Booklet
2016 Conference Booklet
2015 Conference Booklet
2014 Conference Booklet
2013 Conference Booklet
2012 Conference Booklet
2009 Conference Booklet
Below is the upcoming schedule for the location of TRIO Day and the Annual Conference for the next several years.
|April 2014 - Connecticut||February 2014 - Massachusetts|
|April 2015 - New Hampshire||February 2015 - Maine|
|April 2016 - Massachusetts||February 2016 - Vermont|
|April 2017 - Maine||February 2017 - Rhode Island|
|April 2018 - Vermont||February 2018 - Connecticut|
|April 2019 - Rhode Island||February 2019 - New Hampshire|
|April 2020 - Connecticut||February 2020 - Massachusetts|
*** Schedule subject to change.
Questions, comments, and willing volunteers should be directed to: